We are a high performing and fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Manly, located just a two-minute walk from the ferry and the beach. We provide a range of digital marketing services.
Looking for a content superstar
We now have an opportunity for a Digital Content Producer in our team. An ideal opportunity for someone who:
- Is an outstanding writer, has strong editorial skills, and can create content that speaks to different audiences on different platforms.
- Is eager to deliver high-quality (written) content for digital marketing ads, social media posts, case studies, articles, landing pages, websites, and sales material including proposals, presentations and pitches.
- Is experienced with the marketing communication process and happy to be both strategic and hands-on.
- Understands and embraces ‘work hard, play hard’. We work hard, but also value a healthy lifestyle, which is why we’re right at the beach.
- Developing, creating and deploying content for a diverse range of projects and streams across multiple digital platforms, ensuring it meets branding style, tone and marketing message requirements.
- Conceiving, developing and delivering engaging content yourself, or manage the outsourcing project to (co)create the best piece of content.
- Copywriting for email marketing campaigns, digital ad campaigns, landing pages, company websites, social ad creative, blog content, applying best-practice SEO principles and processes.
- Script-writing for videos & animation projects.
- Independently manage the end-to-end process of each project, from writing copy and sourcing images.
- Working closely with our graphic designer, account manager and campaign managers .
The ideal candidate
- Has 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Has outstanding writing and editorial skills;
- Has knowledge of SEO principles for content;
- Has experience in digital content production, website management;
- Has strategic and lateral thinking skills;
- Is self-motivated and has an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Has a proactive and positive attitude;
- Additional skills in graphic design and video production are a HUGE bonus!
This is a part time role, with approx 24 hours per week.
If you feel this could be you, please send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th of June 5 pm.