The Quality Score (QS) is Google’s way of rating the relevance and the quality of both your ads and your keywords. Your QS has a big impact on your average CPC. Your total score depends on many factors, including:
- Your CTR
- Your keywords: How relevant is each one to that ad group
- The quality of your landing page
- The relevance of your landing page
- Historical previous performance of your Adwords Account
There is still a lot to discover when it comes to the Quality Score, but what we do know is that your CTR has the most impact. For Google, this indicates that your ads are relevant to its visitors. How does a good QS help?
- It can decrease your costs
- Gives your ad a better position
So a better spot for less. That is definitely worth investing time in!